Are you looking to earn extra money in the evenings and weekends? Are you looking for work that can fit around your current studies, job, business or commitments? Do you live in London? Do you have a driving licence and your own car? If so, please read on…
Who We Are
Showtime Photo Booth is the go-to company for photo booth hire in London. We cater for a range of events across the capital which include corporate events, private parties and weddings. Have a look at our Instagram account for examples of our work.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be expected to set up and manage our photo booth(s) at events across London. No two events will ever be the same and you will meet lots of new people from all walks of life and get a chance to eat event food!
The work is event-based and the dates, times and locations (usually central London) will always be specified by the client. You will be working primarily on your own, but this is also a great job for couples.
Your role will be to:
- Collect the photo booth from N14 4PE
- Drive to the assigned venue
- Assemble the photo booth (it comes flat-packed and can be assembled within 45 minutes)
- Manage the photo booth for the duration of the hire (normally 3 hours) which involves greeting guests when they come to take their photos, showing them how to use the photo booth, encouraging prop swaps between pictures, etc.
- Disassemble the photo booth at the end of the hire and pack it away into the cases
- Return the photo booth to N14 4PE
You must be able to lift without assistance and be physically fit as the role requires lifting cases in and out of your vehicle and at the venue. The majority of our events are during the evenings and weekends and sufficient notice will be provided. Most events require availability between 4 pm – midnight, so flexibility regarding hours is important.
You will work the first few events with one of our experienced members of staff until you have learnt the ins and outs of the hardware and software of the photo booth(s) and feel confident to work on your own. You will be required to wear casual/smart clothes and shoes for events.
- Must be 21 or older (for insurance purposes)
- Must have a full UK driving licence and your own car
- Must live in London
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be available to work evenings and most weekends
- Must be able to lift without assistance
- Must have superior attention to detail
- Must be punctual – good timekeeping is essential for this role
No previous experience or qualifications are necessary as full training (paid) is provided.
£15 / hour – £120 per event (8 hours). See breakdown below:
Travel to venue 1 hour 45 minutes
Assembly 1 hour 15 minutes
Hire 3 hours
Disassembly 45 mins
Travel from venue 1 hour 15 minutes
Additional hours are £15.00 / hour
There is also a travel time allowance for venues located outside of London. Parking and congestion charges are reimbursed upon receipt. Payment is made on the last working day of the month via bank transfer. The employment status can be employed (zero-hours contract) or self-employed. There is also a generous bonus scheme for performance, overtime and social media.
Perfect attendance and timeliness are a must – clients don’t like lateness!
If you would like to work for us or find out more about the role, please have a look at our website “Showtime Photo Booth” and then e-mail your CV to email@example.com