Photo Booth Business Marketing
There are countless photo booth business marketing tips and strategies out there, so where do you start? Where do you focus your time?
Let’s look at photo booth SEO.
Google now uses over 200+ factors in their algorithm including social signals, user-interaction and trust.
How can you know which ones to focus on first?
The reality is you will never be able to hit all 200 right away. Even we don’t use everything. Why? Because it’s nearly impossible.
BUT we are still able to get amazing results for our photo booth hire company in London because we’ve figured out a handful of tactics that actually move the needle.
Just take a look at the screenshot below.
Now fast forward just one year and here is the growth in traffic Showtime was able to produce…
We increased our traffic by 178% in one year without spending a single pound on any form of paid advertising.
If you think that’s impressive, just compare the enquiry level between 2016 and 2017. These enquiries were exclusively through Google organic search and completed via our Make An Enquiry page.
Now fast forward just one year…
We also track the telephone enquiries that come into the business. 2016 below:
Now fast forward just one year…
For 2017, the total combined tracked figure came down to 958 enquiries because we removed our telephone number from 11 pages on our website due to the number of unsolicited sales calls we were receiving. Our telephone number can now only be found on the Contact page and footer of the website, thus delivering a better-qualified lead.
The table below illustrates what happens to the number of enquiries coming from your website, when you have a high performing photo booth SEO strategy in place.
*NTA = no tracking available
We have not included, in the above table, any of the direct email enquiries we receive as we are unable to track these. The figures are still substantial for a local business.
As you can see, being at the top of Google is a fantastic place to be as you are giving yourself the highest opportunity to quote for almost all the work going in your local area.
Take a look at the Google search rankings for any of the terms below. We are page 1 for all.
- photo booth London
- photo booth hire London
- photo booth rental London
- wedding photo booth London
- party photo booth London
- corporate photo booth London
- compact photo booth London
- classic photo booth London
- GIF photo booth rental London
- Tuk Tuk photo booth hire London
- Instagram photo booth London
- Hashtag printer hire London
Not only have Showtime ranked for one position on page 1, but we’ve also ranked two positions for some terms.
As you can see from the screenshots above, we know our stuff.
This is what we do better than anybody — rapidly boost traffic and we know your business and your customer inside out because we too own and operate a local photo booth hire company in the capital.
Achieving these, future proof, results has not been an easy task.
We spent over £25,000 (£25,404.72 to be exact) with multiple SEO agencies, all claiming to be experts, between January 2013 to May 2016 and were only ever sold hope of a Google ranking, therefore were forced to go learn and implement our own photo booth SEO which have produced the above results.
The point being, we know all the ways not to rank!
Invoices paid to other SEO agencies over the years can be seen by clicking on the years below.
2013 – £3,968
2014 – £11,569.48
2015 – £7,265.74
2016 – £2,601.50
Showtime is ranking on page 1 for multiple terms in one of the most competitive cities in the world for photo booth hire. We were fortunate to see over 1,000 enquiries in the year 2017.
If you think what we did for our own site is impressive, then you can imagine how easy it is for us to rank other local photo booth hire companies on page 1 in less competitive locations.
We like focusing on what we are good at and only that, which is: driving traffic to local photo booth hire websites.
Below are a few reasons why you should engage Showtime as your SEO partner:
- We don’t need to understand your business, we have our own therefore the knowledge is first hand and always current.
- We are two people, Arif Rampuri & Bethany Jones who do all the consulting therefore the information and work cycle is very accurate, direct and fast.
- We don’t use any third party tools. The result is how many positions on Google have you moved up since you engaged with Showtime? That’s it.
- We don’t have the heavy overheads of an SEO agency as they are pre-existing and covered by our photo booth hire business. Those savings are passed onto you and not manufactured into your monthly price for personal gain.
- No contract – free to leave when you want with no notice period as we are confident in our ability to deliver hence we hope it will not be because of the lack of performance we part company.
- Our method works – we’ve proven it with our chocolate fountain hire company – La Fontaine de Chocolat – Google any chocolate fountain term with London as a location and we can be found on page 1.
- double chocolate fountain hire London
- cascade chocolate fountain hire London
- commercial chocolate fountain hire London
- chocolate fondue hire London
Ultimately this is for people who take action and know a good opportunity when they see one.
SO — if you want to work with Showtime and boost your online traffic like we have, keep reading…